Great Days of Service Bonham – October 18, 2014
Great Days of Service is a cooperative effort to improve our town, develop community pride and build positive relationships within our community.
Registration is now open!
Please take a few minutes to sign up and give our leadership team the information we need to make plans. Register
Registration deadline is OCTOBER 5.
Please note: this year some service projects have limits on the number of volunteers. We will accept registrations on a first come, first serve basis. We will still accept late and on-site registrations, however, your choice of service projects may be limited.
2014 Service Projects:
- Community Clean-up – help pick up trash around downtown, parks and other public locations; clean up Bailey Inglish Cemetery too!
- Home Improvements – yard work and home maintenance at the homes of elderly or disabled people
- Painting at the Parks – paint playground equipment at Simpson, Catron and Stephenson Parks; apply sealer to the playground and do other maintennance work at Powder Creek Playground
- Food Drive – sort, organize and move canned goods to be donated to local groups who feed hungry people
- Nursing Home Visits – sing, dance, play games and visit with residents of area nursing homes, assisted living facilties and group homes