2018 Partners for Great Days of Service in Bonham!
(Scroll down to learn how to add or delete your group from this list.)
- 4R Coatings
- 7th & Main Baptist Church
- Bethlehem Baptist Church
- Bonham ISD
- Bonham Fire Department
- Bonham High School – National Honor Society
- Bonham High School – Student Council
- Bonham High School
- Bonham Mosaic
- Bonham Public Library
- Boyd Baptist Church
- Bradford Chapel AME Church
- Chi Lambda
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Bonham Ward
- City of Bonham
- Fannin County 4-H
- Fannin County Children’s Center
- Fannin County Community Ministries
- Fannin County Drug Court
- Fannin County Family Crisis Center
- Fannin County Literacy Council
- Fannin County Ministerial Alliance
- First Baptist Church – Bonham
- First Presbyterian Church – Bonham
- First United Methodist Church – Bonham
- Iglesia Bautista Camino Real
- Jovita’s Cleaning Service
- Kiwanis Club
- LH Rather PALS
- Manna House
- Powder Creek Community Playground
- Rotary Club
- The Isaiah’s Closet
- Town West Laundry
- Willow Wild Cemetery
What does it mean to be an official partner for Great Days of Service?
We welcome your church, business or other organization to become a partner in Great Days of Service!
All partner organizations agree to:
- Encourage participation among your members
- Encourage members to register on-line by the deadline
- Provide at least one email address to receive updates
- Include updates and information in your communications (ie. Bulletins, newsletters, emails, website, social media, bulletin boards, etc.)
In addition, the following are encouraged (but not required):
- Have at least one member attend the planning meetings
- Put out a collection box for canned goods for at least two weeks prior to Oct 13, then deliver the food donation to Bailey Inglish School on Oct 13, between 9:15 – 10:15 am
- Make cash or in-kind donations (for example, food for opening or closing celebrations, money to purchase trash bags or materials for home improvement repairs, etc)
- Include a link from your organization website to the GDS website www.gds-bonham.org
- If your organization has a Facebook page, like the GDS page & let us know of your page so we can like yours in return; then please like, share and comment on our posts and we will do the same too!
If your organization wants to be a partner, email the following information to email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Organization name
- Organization website
- Organization Facebook page name (if any)
- Contact person(s) names and email(s)
Delete your group name from the list?
If you need us to take your group name off of our partner list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.